- Maj Rudolf Schoenert, 1.1.44 - 6.3.45
- Maj Lüdtke, 6.3.45 - 30.4.45
Formed 1.1.44 at Werneuchen with 3 staffeln:
- 1./NJGr.10 in Werneuchen with Fw 190/Bf 109, and was formed from parts of I./JG300.
- 2./NJGr.10 in Werneuchen and Finow with Bf 110/Ju 88.
- 3. /NJGr.10 in Finsterwalde with He 219 and later some Ta 154.
Bonn-Hangelar was used by 1./NJGr.10 as a forward airfield.
On 28.8.44 half of 1./NJGr.10 was redesignated 2./NJG11, and 1./NJGr.10 was now based at Bonn-Hangelar and Darmstadt-Biblis. On 27.10.44 the remainder of 1./NJGr.10 was redesignated 3./NJG11, and a new 1./NJGr.10 was formed at Bonn-Hangelar.
11.44 based at Werneuchen, with 1. staffel at Bonn-Hangelar and 3. staffel at Jüterbog. In 2.45 1./NJGr.10 was renamed 7./NJG11.
The Gruppe remained at Werneuchen until 6.3.45, when transferred to Liebenwalde. The unit was disbanded 4.45 and was absorbed by NJG5. All parts of NJGr.10 served under 1. Jagddivision until the end.
Flugzeugbestand und Bewegungsmeldungen, NJGr.10
© 1997-2003 Michael Holm