- Oberst Walter Gericke, 3.45 - 4.45
- Lt Marker, 3.45 - 5.45
Formed 3.45 in Linz area. Formation was to have been completed by 1.5.45, but was cancelled 8.4.45. Collection of troops in the Linz area apparently continued, despite the cancellation. On 11.4.45 Gericke had arrived in Linz, and by 20.4.45 1100 men had arrived, with 650 in Hörsching and 2700 in Gardelegen. These could not be transferred to Linz, due to the war situation.
The following units were to provide troops for the new 10. and 11. Fallschirm-Jäger-Divisionen:
4000 men from Luftkriegsschulen 4, 7, 10 and 11. (LKS 7 remained at Tulln, however)
1200 men from Flugzeugführerschulen A5, A14, A23, A25 and A115
2400 men from JG101
Heavy weapons from the 715th Infanterie-Division.
4000 men was to have been taken over from 14th SS Grenadier-Division, but this was cancelled.
The division was to have consisted of the following units:
- Fallschirm-Jäger-Regiment 37
- Fallschirm-Jäger-Regiment 38
- Fallschirm-Jäger-Regiment 39
- Fallschirm-Panzer-Jäger-Abteilung 11
- Fallschirm-Artillerie-Regiment 11
- Fallschirm-Pionier-Bataillon 11
- Fallschirm-Luftnachrichten-Abteilung 11
- Fallschirm-Sanitäts-Abteilung 11
- Kommandeur der Fallschirm-Jäger-Division Nachschubtruppen 11
© 1997-2003 Michael Holm