- GenFeldm Robert Ritter von Greim, 11.10.39 - 31.3.42
Chef des Stabes:
- GenMaj Josef Kammhuber, 27.12.39 - 12.1.40
- Oberst Hermann Plocher, 12.1.40 - 31.3.42
Formed 11.10.39 in Gersthofen from 5. Flieger-Division.
On 30.11.41 transferred to Brüssels (was to become a minelayer-korps). This plan was later cancelled. Half of the Stab was transferred to Mariupol in 12.41, and was renamed Sonderstab Krim. The other half moved to Smolensk, and was renamed Luftwaffenkommando Ost on 1.4.42.
|10.39 - 5.40||Gersthofen, near Augsburg (there 10.5.40)|
|1.7.40 - 16.6.41||Villacoublay|
|16.6.41 - 7.41||Lipsko, near Zamosz|
Controlled the following units during the war:
- Luftnachrichten-Regiment 35
- Flugbereitschaft/V. Fliegerkorps (Bf 108, Bf 110), 11.39 - 4.42
© 1997-2003 Michael Holm